|Finishing and Dispatch Clerk - German||£15,500 per annum|
|Chalfont St. Peter||Ref: 14714|
|Administrator||£15,500 per annum|
|Gerrards Cross||Ref: 14713|
|Sales Administrator||£14K - £16K per annum|
|Acton, London||Ref: 14717|
|Customer Services Coordinator||£20,000 circa|
|HR Administrator||£20-£25K per annum|
|Queens Park, London||Ref: 23036715|
|Outbound Call Centre Manager||£24,000 per annum|
|Slough, Berkshire||Ref: 14710|
|Operations Administrator||£18,000 - £19,000|
|Operations Officer||£20,000 - £22,000|
|West London||Ref: 14707|
|In-Store Sales Consultant - CREATIVE SALES||£12,000 per annum, OTE|
Top tips for the perfect interview!
- Dress to impress! A smart and tidy appearance will not only make you more confident but more professional.
- Be on time!!
- Research, Research, Research! You can't do enough of it! It always helps to have a bit of background knowledge.
- The all important handshake! A firm and confident handshake is best. No sweaty palms please!
- Maintain good eye contact during the interview. This will show you are alert, awake and interested.
- If you are offered a drink... accept it! If anything this can buy you time whilst thinking of answers to tricky questions.
- Don't lie. The most important thing is to be yourself and be honest.
- To avoid the dreaded mind blank, prepare some questions before you enter the interview. Make sure they are relevant to the job and the company.