|Senior Administrator||£20,000 - £25,000|
Top tips for the perfect interview!
- Dress to impress! A smart and tidy appearance will not only make you more confident but more professional.
- Be on time!!
- Research, Research, Research! You can't do enough of it! It always helps to have a bit of background knowledge.
- The all important handshake! A firm and confident handshake is best. No sweaty palms please!
- Maintain good eye contact during the interview. This will show you are alert, awake and interested.
- If you are offered a drink... accept it! If anything this can buy you time whilst thinking of answers to tricky questions.
- Don't lie. The most important thing is to be yourself and be honest.
- To avoid the dreaded mind blank, prepare some questions before you enter the interview. Make sure they are relevant to the job and the company.