|Project Coordinator / Administrator - 3-4 days per week||£120.00-£135.00 per day|
|London Heathrow Airport||Ref: 23919471|
|Customer Service Advisor||£7.00 per hour|
|Greenford, Middlesex||Ref: 23820277|
|Operations Coordinator||£18000 - £22000|
|HR Assistant||£ Hourly Rate Negotiable|
|Receptionist||£7.25 per hour|
|Finishing and Dispatch Clerk - German||£15,500 per annum|
|Chalfont St. Peter||Ref: 14714|
Top tips for the perfect interview!
- Dress to impress! A smart and tidy appearance will not only make you more confident but more professional.
- Be on time!!
- Research, Research, Research! You can't do enough of it! It always helps to have a bit of background knowledge.
- The all important handshake! A firm and confident handshake is best. No sweaty palms please!
- Maintain good eye contact during the interview. This will show you are alert, awake and interested.
- If you are offered a drink... accept it! If anything this can buy you time whilst thinking of answers to tricky questions.
- Don't lie. The most important thing is to be yourself and be honest.
- To avoid the dreaded mind blank, prepare some questions before you enter the interview. Make sure they are relevant to the job and the company.